"Though the present situation in Sri Lanka is safe and free from COVID-19, as the organizer we have decided not to conduct the Ayurveda Symposium in June 2020, in consideration of the present global crisis situation. It is expected conduct in June 2021"
Siddhalepa Ayurveda Symposium will be the First International Ayurveda Symposium of its kind taking place in Sri Lanka. The secondary objective of organizing this event is to implement an effective Ayurveda training programme through a students exchange programme with other countries. This will entail sharing the utmost knowledge while getting a training of Ayurveda in the authentic environment.
Therefore, it would be highly appreciated, if you could attend the Ayurveda Symposium on 26 th June 2020 at Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort Wadduwa. The media could cover various Ayurveda treatments , Ayurveda experience, Yoga, Ayurveda meals, Meditation etc along with the Symposium.
You are privileged to attend the first Ayurveda Symposium of its kind organized through a public- private partnership in Sri Lanka. Please send your profile along with the reply, if you decide to attend.
- To educate the International Community on the Heritage of Sri Lankan “Hela Osu” and “Desheeya Chikithsa”
- Highlight the key advances in Sri Lankan Ayurveda medicines and research
- Identify the trends in International Research on Ayurveda Therapy and its Efficacy
- Highlight the rich Bio-diversity of Sri Lankan and its Medicinal Plants
- Partner key International Institutes for further knowledge sharing and research